El Cielo Cozumel is a sandbank located 800 meters off the coast of Cozumel, where you can only get to by boat. The beach has this name because of the amount of starfish that you can observe in shallow waters. The beauty of the turquoise-blue water seems to blend with the sky. You can also swim and snorkel there. This sea paradise is not only inhabited by echinoderms, you can also see hundreds of colorful fish, spotted stingrays and even sea turtles. The birds arriving at the beach also enrich the ecosystem. Come and discover this beautiful piece of nature together with us!
Languages: English and Spanish
Leaves on a daily base
Departure time: 7:00
Pick up places: Cancún, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen
Arrival time (estimated): 19:00
Schedules may vary a little according to the operation, logistics, traffic, etc.
• Pick ups from Cancún and transport to Playa del Carmen
• Travel to Cozumel by ferry
• 4 hour boat trip for snorkeling in Cozumel
• Snorkeling in Palancar, Colombia, Sandbank El Cieloand Playa El Cielito
• Free time to eat and to discover downtown Cozumel and the surroundings of the island
• Travel back to Playa del Carmen by ferry at 4 p.m.
• Leaving Playa del Carmen at 5 p.m.
• Drop offs at the hotels in Cancun from 6 p.m.
Transport to the ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
Meal free to choose in a restaurant (different options)
Boat ride of 4 hours for snorkeling in Cozumel
Snorkel in Palancar / Colombia / Sandbank El Cielo
"Playa El cielito"
Free time to spend in the center of Cozumel and surroundings
Water, soft drinks, beer, swimming gear, Visores, fins, snorkel tube
Drinks in the restaurant
Optional Dutch speaking supervisor (58 USD)
Adults: 89 USD
Children (4-11 years): 79 USD
6 persons or more: -10%
Translations in Dutch or French during your trip:
fixed cost of 65 USD per tour.