Enjoy a spectacular real pirate battle and the tale of betrayal, curses and comradery on the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship in Cancun. You will have a great night thanks to the funny and friendly pirates. Get ready for all heck to break loose amidst swords clashing in acrobatic fights, pirates swinging from ropes, cannons roaring, gun powder explosions, dancing and general debauchery.
Ideal for the whole family, including an adventurous treasure hunt for little ones. And there is a fun and upbeat party atmosphere and adult fun just for grown ups, too.
Jolly Roger is an authentic replica of Christoper Columbus’s exploration ship, the Santa Maria. We set sail to the Nichupte Lagoon where you will be treated to a fantastic evening meal of your choice.
You'll also enjoy the wonderful Cancun skyline when the sun goes down. This fantastic evening is for young and old!
This tour takes place daily from 17:30 to 22:30.
Languages: English & Spanish
- Bilingual explanation (Spanish and English)
- Deluxe open bar
- Live Music entertainment with special performances during the pirate show and dinner
- Full 3,5 hours bilingual (English/Spanish) pirate experience with special effects on your authentic galleon ship through the bay of Cancun.
- Your delicious gourmet dinner with up to 11 different options of tasty dishes prepared by our chef Armando, who has world class experience in international cuisine
- Dock fee (12 USD)
- Optional round-trip transportation from your hotel
Adults: 99 USD.
Children (4-11 years): 65 USD.
* Prices appear as Mexican pesos at the checkout page.