One of the most beautiful bioreserves you have to visit when you are on holiday in the Yucatan peninsula: Rio Lagartos.
Spot enormous colonies of flamingos, look for crocodiles between the mangroves and more local wildlife during this wonderful day trip.
After the boat trip in Rio Lagartos, we'll move on to visit the pink lake of Las Coloradas. Check with your own eyes how pink this lake is because of the high concentration of salt.
This tour takes place on Thursdays and Sundays, and any other day on request.
Languages: English & Spanish
Pick up: Hotels of the Riviera Maya
- Cenote Xcanche
- Rio Lagartos
- Las Coloradas
- Lunch in Rio Lagartos
- Ek Balam
Schedules may vary slightly depending on the operation and logistics.
- Transportation in van with air conditioning
- Lunch box
- Water during transportation
- Access to cenote Xcanche
- Visit to the ‘Las Coloradas’ Pink lake
- Visit of the biosphere Rio Lagartos
- (observation of flamingos, take a Mayan Bath, swimming time in the lake)
- Meal in Rio Lagartos
- Visit of Ek Balam
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Personal expenses
Adults: 95 USD
Children (4-11 years): 79 USD
6 persons or more: -10%
* Prices appear as Mexican pesos in the booking module and at the checkout page.