Have fun in more than 50 natural and cultural attractions for the whole family with your ticket to Xcaret park. Spend an entire day among underground rivers, jungle, and the Caribbean Sea. Admire Mayan vestiges and fall in love with Mexico through its food, its dances, and the Xcaret México Espectacular presentation, with more than 300 artists on stage.
Xcaret: the unforgettable experience of your vacation in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Open daily from 8:30 to 22:30
Languages: English and Spanish
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag for your belongings is provided prior to the river activity).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium, and the Aviary.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks, and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM, and shops)
All the benefits of the Xcaret basic package, plus:
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings prior to during the river journey is included).
- Personal expenses
- Optional transportation 30 USD per person
- Optional activities
- Food and drinks (included in Xcaret plus package)
Free admission for children 4 years old and under
Snorkeling gear rental costs 10.99 USD (requires a refundable deposit of 25 USD).
It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
129 USD per adult
65 USD per child (2-11 years )
Xcaret Plus149 USD per adult
80 USD per child (2-11 years)